Josh’s debut full-length play Of Murder and Madness was staged by The Footlights Theatre in Falmouth, ME in October 2019.
- See the Portland Press Herald Article on the production here.
“After the Questions” – Stonecoast Review, No. 11 – Summer 2019.
- In the moments after tragedy strikes, a man reflects on his life, decisions made, and that very human question “what if?”.
“Night of Darkness, Flames of Blood” – NonBinary Review #12, March 2017
- A mysterious stranger infiltrates an elite party on a bloody mission in this retelling Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Masque of the Red Death.”
“An Unscheduled Visit” – Stolen Island 2015 (Limited publication)
- A storm brings two strangers together for a night that will challenge the way both view the world as their chance encounter raises questions of love, regret, and second chances.
“Flames of the Past: Part 1” – Current Magazine Jul/Aug 2015 (Limited publication)
- The discovery of a forgotten heirloom and a dark secret uncovers the intrigue and revenge that destroyed a family’s legacy.